Jerusalem | Access
We are delighted to announce we are trialling the option to book your Jerusalem tickets online via the links below.
For each performance of Jerusalem we have specific access seating held from general sale. Per performance, you can select up to two seats at the discounted access rate of 50% off per person (equivalent to “Carer Goes Free”) – these include:
• Our Wheelchair park space and companion seats located in the Stalls Q1-2 and Q21-22
• End of Aisle seating located in the Stalls – E3-4 and E18-19 and Dress Circle E9-10
• Central row seating in the Stalls – Row C seats 10-11 and C12-13 (We recommend these seats for patrons who are blind or have loss of vision and patrons who are deaf or hard of hearing.)
• Stalls Row T 15-16 (We recommend these seats for patrons who require ample leg room as there is an aisle directly in front of you).
Please note, our wheelchair user access is provided using a platform lift to the Stalls. Please report to the main entrance on arrival and a member of staff will accompany you to the wheelchair access entrance. Maximum weight is 300kg. There is also a fully adapted Unisex toilet located in the Stalls.
Whilst our new online Access booking system is still in the trial stage, we ask that if you would like to make a Wheelchair Transfer booking, or any bookings for more than two people, you will need to get in touch with us directly. Please either call our access line on 0330 333 4815 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also view all of our Access information at www.nimaxtheatres.com/accessibility
By purchasing tickets through our access link you agree that any ticket(s) purchased at the concessionary rate will only be used by a disabled person (as defined by the Equality Act 2010) and their companion. We reserve the right to check proof of eligibility at the theatre and, in the event that valid proof of eligibility is not provided, refuse entry.
Proof of Eligibility can be, but not limited to, any of the following documentation:
• Front page of DLA / PIP (no specific rate)
• Certificate of Visual Impairment
• War Disablement Pension
• AFIP (Armed Forces Independence Payment)
• Continuing Healthcare Package
• Dual Sensory Impairment
• Blue Badge
• Disabled Railcard
• CEA Card
• Nimbus CredAbility/ Access Card
• Recognised Assistance Dog ID Card
• Document with a ‘+1’ symbol
• Any other International Disability Document
For General bookings: